The Viennese Conical Tripod Table Lamp made of pure hay stands for liveliness and timeless elegance. The tripod of the lamp is a modern, simple design made of black metal. In combination with the natural tones of the hay lampshade, the table lamp gives the room a natural and cozy living atmosphere.
This combination is perfect to round off your living, sleeping and dining areas in style. Thanks to the minimalist design, the Viennese Conical Tripod Table lamp with hay lampshade can be combined as a natural contrast with a modern living style.
The lamp base can be partnered with different lampshade shapes made from alpine hay - whether conical, cylindrical or curved. The lampshade can be easily attached to the lamp base using a threaded ring.
The black hem of the cotton ribbon on the lampshade brings out the natural tones with ease.Additional Benefits:
- Kinder for your home environment
- Kinder for the planet
- Emits a delicate scent which fills the room
- Very low carbon footprint
- Ensure a warm living atmosphere
Table Lamp - Technical Information:
- Dimensions: Ø 20 cm • height 50.5 cm
- Application: inside
- Length: 185 cm
- Material: black metal
- Dimensions: Ø 15 cm • Height 41.5 cm
- Material: hay
- Dimensions: Ø above 15 cm • Ø below 20 cm • Height 14 cm
- Socket: E27 • 1 x max. 60 W • 230 V • IP20
- Compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A ++ to E
- Recommended light sources LED (A ++ to A)
- Note: Bulbs are not included in the scope of delivery
True to the company philosophy, the core of the Almut Von Wildheim range uses sustainable, renewable raw materials. From the ethically sourced wood to the sweet-smelling hay and flowers of the rolling hillsides of Austria, all materials are hand-gathered and crafted by passionate artisans with a taste for high-quality. Using 100% raw materials, all the Almut lamps, light fittings and shades contain natural elements crafted with unique, time-honoured processes adhering to strict quality standards and tests.
Delivery time: approx. 10 working days
For deliveries to non-EU countries, additional duties, taxes and fees may apply.