The Viennese Hay Minimalist Floor Lamp, made of pure hay and blackened metal stands for liveliness and filigree elegance. Natural tones of the lampshade in combination with the uncomplicated design, ensures a natural living atmosphere to compliment your rooms' decor. This combination is perfect for rounding off your living, sleeping or dining area in sophisticated style.
The upright stem of the lamp can be combined with different lampshade shapes made from alpine hay - whether conical or cylindrical. The lampshade can be easily fixed to the socket of the lamp base using a threaded ring.
The black hem of the cotton ribbon on the lampshade enhances the natural tones of the Hay in more detail. The cable made of jute completes this natural design lamp as a rounding-off detail.
- Kinder for your home environment
- Kinder for the planet
- Emits a delicate scent which fills the room
- Very low carbon footprint
- Ensure a warm living atmosphere
Floor lamp - Technical Information:
- Dimensions: Ø 48.5 cm • Height 162 cm
- Application: inside
- Length: 330 cm
- Material: black metal
- Dimensions: Ø 28 cm • height 142 cm
- Material: hay
- Dimensions: Ø 48.5 cm • height 27 cm
- Socket: E27 • 1 x max. 60 W • 230 V • IP20
- Compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A ++ to E.
- Recommended light sources LED (A ++ to A)
- Note: the light source is not included
True to the company philosophy, the core of the Almut Von Wildheim range uses sustainable, renewable raw materials. From the ethically sourced wood to the sweet-smelling hay and flowers of the rolling hillsides of Austria, all materials are hand-gathered and crafted by passionate artisans with a taste for high-quality. Using 100% raw materials, all the Almut lamps, light fittings and shades contain natural elements crafted with unique, time-honoured processes adhering to strict quality standards and tests.
Delivery time: approx. 10 working days
For deliveries to non-EU countries, additional duties, taxes and fees may apply.