Designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials are pushing boundaries. The team at Crearte are masters at creating a balance between nature and luxurious comfort.
The attention to detail is distinctive in the range of modern pieces within this range and is extraordinary in the art of furniture making. A piece of furniture which can be used in a number of spaces.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, wood finish and type of backing for sharp intakes of breath from whoever gazes upon its majesty.
Team the modern design with any other piece from the TopEco Home collection for a look that expresses a genuinely individual nature and passion for having a high-quality richness to your home decor and surroundings.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.