HEPASilent™ Blue Tooth Air Purifier effectively filters the air in a 62 m² room every 12.5 minutes, ensuring the air in your surroundings is clean and clear of any harmful particles in your environment.
Quietly filling your room with more clean air, the HEPASilent Ultra™ Air Purification system is our most advanced filtration technology to date. Every component is designed uniquely to provide maximum performance and energy efficiency. This patent-pending technology combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration to remove 99% of bacteria whilst eliminating dust, pollen, dander, mould, VOCs, and odours. HEPASilent Ultra™ delivers 50% more clean air, uses 55% less energy and has a 10% lower noise than traditional HEPA filtration systems.
24/7 removal of viruses and bacteria:
Even when your air purifier is on standby, the patent-pending GermShield™ technology proactively monitors your room and removes⁶ viruses and bacteria on the filters using low air draft and plasma charging.
The unit distributes more clean air to every corner of the room. Unlike other air purifiers that only push clean air to a small part of the room, the patent-pending SpiralAir™ outlets uniquely deliver 360° omnidirectional airflow. Resulting in circulating more clean air to every corner of the room - so you breathe clean air wherever you are.
Air quality LCD:
A premium LCD gives detailed updates on your air quality – concentrations of different sized particles, VOC levels, temperature and humidity. It even tracks your filter usage to let you know in real-time what percentage you have left.
Designed with intelligent features:
- Blueair’s most advanced filter, SmartFilter, is designed to deliver superior performance. One particle filter layer and one active carbon filter layer combine to remove gas, odours, smoke, VOCs, exhaust, smog, and chemicals from the air. Two primary filters, attached at the top, so you can fold them over like a booklet to keep dust and pollutants from escaping when removing the filters. An intelligent RFID chip even tracks the use and notifies you through the Blueair app when it is time to replace it, with a maximum 1 year lifetime.
- Easy to clean pre-filter
- App and voice-enabled for constant control
Alexa Compatible - Change settings, enable AUTO mode, and more from your smartphone via the Blueair app or connect with your Amazon Alexa enabled device for voice control.
Customize Settings: Adjust air purifier settings like child lock, night mode schedule, LED brightness, and more to fit your lifestyle.
There are 4.8 air changes an hour - Completely filters room air at the industry recommended rate of 4.8x an hour to effectively lower particle levels (rooms up to 62 m²).
- Wi-Fi connectivity for remote control
- On/off timer - (via Blueair App)
- Filter replacement indicator
- Speed control options
- Integrated air sensors
- Dimensions(HxWxD) - 855 x 340 x 340 mm
- Energy consumption - 9 - 72 Watts
- Sound level - 27 - 55 dB(A)
- Air outlet -360°
- Air inlet - Side vent
- Recommended filter change - Every 6 – 12 months depending on your environment (your unit will let you know)
- Recommended room size - 62 m2
- Air changes per hour (ACH) - 4.8
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) - Pollen - 735 m³/h (435 cfm)
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) - Dust - >675 m³/h (>400 cfm)
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) - Smoke - 735 m³/h (435 cfm)
- Number of filters- 1
HEPASilent™ technology combines mechanical and electrostatic filtration to provide a higher particle Clean Air Delivery Rate (pCADR) than conventional methods of only using mechanical filtration (at the same rpm on the fan and energy consumption of 18.3W). Based on particle CADR tests according to GB/T18801-2015 standard.
- Testing on the filter media. Deactivation of germs within natural flora (excluding viruses) under average temperature and humidity conditions. Blueair air purifiers have not been tested against Coronavirus, and Blueair does not claim to capture, remove, or kill SARS-CoV-2.
- Based on testing of particle Clean Air Delivery Rate (pCADR according to GB/T18801-2015) in HealthProtect™ 7700 model at the same fan speed, compared to using H13 proper HEPA filtration.
- Based on testing of energy consumption (W) and noise levels (dB, according to ISO 3743) in HealthProtect™ 7700 model with the same particle Clean Air Delivery Rate (pCADR according to GB/T18801-2015), compared to using H13 true HEPA filter in the same unit.
- 24/7 protection refers to the key function of GermShield™ technology, which is activated when the unit is in standby mode. The purifying unit has been tested on Staphylococcus Albus and MS2 bacteriophage.
- Deactivation of bacteria (Staphylococcus Albus) and virus (MS2 bacteriophage).
- Based on the recommended room size of 62 m² (674 ft²).
- Clean air ETA feature can only be enjoyed with the Blueair app.