The Essence Sir Arthur Armchair is a time-honoured representation of old fashioned luxury infused with modern-day comfort. It is, without doubt, an exceptional piece of furniture making that adds traditional style to any room requiring that extra touch of grandeur. It's high winged, Chesterfield backrest and padded roll-top armrests welcome you with open arms to dwell upon its majesty and relax in Kingly comfort.
This unique and life-lasting design is not just a chair, but a creative décor masterpiece, a breathtaking delight to behold. Position yourself in this chair's deeply ample seat and drift off to a place where time stands still. This unique and life-lasting design is not just a chair but a fitting heirloom for generations to come.
The Essence Sir Arthur is designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials. The team at Crearte are masters at creating a balance between nature and luxurious comfort. The attention to detail is distinctive in the Essence range of classic pieces is extraordinary in the art of furniture making. The craftsmanship on the natural wood and fine upholstery flows with a sleek spirit never before seen in this type of furniture.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, wood finish and backing for a uniquely individual design to help compliment any room style and decor. Team the open-back design element of the Essence collection with other pieces from the TopEco Home collection for a look that expresses a genuinely individual nature and passion for a high-quality taste. Transform a favourite room to the heart of the home and a true expression of your more sophisticated side.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.