The Mauro Essence Armchair reflects the harmonious shapes commonly found in nature. Featuring a solid wood base, the design feels nevertheless light – and only enhances the devotion to the art of dining. A significant effect that reflects exceptional craftsmanship. This armchair brilliantly combines comfort, simplicity and style with a sense of purpose.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials. The team at Crearte are masters at creating a balance between nature and luxurious comfort. The attention to detail is distinctive in the Essence range of classic pieces and is extraordinary in the art of furniture making.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, wood finish and type of backing for a uniquely individual design, to help compliment any decor and sense of style.
Team the open-back design element of the Essence collection with other pieces from the TopEco Home collection for a look that expresses a genuinely individual nature and passion for having a high-quality richness to your home decor and surroundings. Transform a favourite room to the heart of the home and a true expression of your more sophisticated side.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.