The Essence Ludwig dining chair is charismatically brought to life and defined by its own outline. The exposed framework gracefully encases the curvature of the chair, whilst showcasing the luxuriously sloping armrests and tailored upholstery. This statement-making, deep-cushioned chair sets this particular occasional chair apart from the rest.
The Essence Ludwig chair is handcrafted from natural, sustainable materials and is a perfect example of a modern, fresh design. It is designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte. It is a most elegant expression of sustainability using ethically sourced materials, enabling a balance between nature and high-end, luxurious comfort.
The attention to detail in the Essence range is extraordinary. The clean-cut of the wood and the attention to detail on the upholstery is second to none, with a sleek spirit never before seen in this type of furniture.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, wood finish and backing for a unique look that brings out your personal taste and style. Team the open-back design element of the Essence collection with other pieces from the Essence range for a look that expresses a genuinely individual nature and passion for high-quality taste.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.