The Essence Gaston Dining Chair brings the dining experience back to where it belongs, dining in comfort and style. A simple yet stunning design the Gaston Chair is not only striking to look at, but practical. A wonderful addition to your dining experience.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials are pushing boundaries of furniture design. The team at Crearte are masters at creating a balance between nature and luxurious comfort.
The attention to detail is distinctive in this range and is extraordinary in the art of furniture making. Attention to detail in the Essence range is extraordinary. The clean lines and curves of this chair and handcrafted natural flows of the material has a sleek spirit, unique to this style of furniture.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, wood finish and type of backing for an individually unique design, helping to complement any decor.
Team the open-back design element of the Essence collection with other pieces from the same range from the TopEco Home collection for a look that expresses a genuinely individual nature and passion for having a high-quality richness to your home decor and surroundings. Transform a favourite room to the heart of the home and a true expression of your more sophisticated side.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.