The Club Royal Armchair transports you back to the intoxicating charm of 1930’s New York. Every aspect of the Club armchair revives the elegance and spirit of the chic art deco design. The timeless elegance of the Club Royal Armchair and the sturdy, robust stature infuses to reveal a formal voluminous silhouette and stunning charm. Like a handsome knight ready to save the day, this armchair invites you to relax in its grandeur and opulent comfort. Looking regal in any homeroom, office or hospitality setting this Club Royal armchair is a delight to behold.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman, this impressive piece of furniture is the most elegant expression of sustainability using eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials, enabling a balance between nature and luxurious comfort. The attention to detail is apparent across the entire range and continues to champion time-honoured designs with modern, contemporary twists.
Add your choice fine upholstery, wood finish, backing and trim for a uniquely individual design to showcase your taste and room decor. Team the open-back design element of the Essence Club Royal Armchair with other pieces from the Essence range for an ultimately decadent interior. Transform a favourite room to the heart of the home and a true expression of your more sophisticated side.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.