The Essence Boiler Chair is a stylish dining chair which marries perfectly with Essence Carver chair to complete your dining room decor in style. The uniqueness of the wave-shaped legs sets this particular dining chair apart. The uniqueness of the sculptured legs gives an elegant and luxurious feel to your dining experience. Handcrafted from natural, sustainable materials this chair is a perfect example of a modern classic.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman, this impressive piece of furniture is the most elegant expression of sustainability using ethically sourced materials, enabling a balance between nature and high-end, luxurious comfort. The attention to detail in the Essence range is extraordinary in the art of furniture making. The clear cut of the wood and the handcrafted natural flows of the material has a sleek spirit never before seen in this type of furniture.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, wood finish and type of backing for a uniquely individual design, helping to complement any decor.
Team the design elements of the Essence collection with other pieces from the same range for an ultimately decadent interior. Transform your dining room to become the heart of the home showing your expression of your more sophisticated side.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.