The Essence Avis Armchair is a reflection of time-honoured craftsmanship and its clear to see the traditional tub shape is key to the inspiration of the Essence Avis armchair. With its sloping shape and robust exterior, comfort is paramount. This unique design is not just a chair, but a place to relax and pass the time idly whilst listening to your favourite playlist or reading that immersive novel you can't put down.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials. The team at Crearte are masters at creating a balance between nature and luxurious comfort. The attention to detail is distinctive in the Essence range of classic pieces and is extraordinary in the art of furniture making.
Add your choice to the Essence Avis Armchair of fine upholstery, wood finish and backing to create a uniquely individual design to help complement any decor. Team the open-back design element of the Essence collection with other pieces from the same range for an ultimately decadent interior. Transform a favourite room to the heart of the home and a true expression of your more sophisticated side.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.