Elegant, minimal and sleek, this Eco-Embrace Wooden Bed is exceptional in design and quality. With the low height, you can still enjoy a sophisticated elegance even in rooms with lower than the normal ceiling heights, such as attic and loft conversions.
Low beds are popular as they offer a reduced frame height than your conventional bed. They can be used to optimise the minimal space available in your bedroom, fitting in those smaller spaces and creating more room for you to furnish the rest of your bedroom accordingly.
These types of beds are also a popular choice for celebrities such as Danny De-Vito, Robert Downey Jr and Ariana Grande as their smaller stature warrants a less conventional approach with a more ergonomic design.
The curved shape is distinctive and catches the eye, and along with other Eco-Embrace wooden bedroom furniture in the range, your quiet space is sure to envelop you in sumptuous luxury and quiet cosiness.
The gorgeous Eco-Embrace Wooden Bed seduces you to slip into its sumptuous curves. The design is so fluid and tranquil, perfect to lull you to sleep night after night. A really wonderful and unique bed which will enhance the look and feel of any bedroom.
Available in 5 ft and 6 ft and in ten wood veneer choices.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed by a Leading British furniture Designer in the UK.
- Each bed lovingly made to order with a focus on quality and speed.
- Delivered worldwide.
- Completely Eco-friendly from sustainable wood.
- All woods are from forests managed by the FSC & PEFC.
- Sustainable Wood Veneer - We believe in using wood veneer. Preserving the natural integrity of the timber is a priority over any savings. We take our environmental responsibility seriously and by using veneers, ensure that only a small fraction of a tree is used to make each piece of furniture.
- Buy once and be reassured your bed will stand the test of time. We spend about 1/3 of our lives in bed, so it must be built to last.
- Self-assembly required
- Mattress sold separately
- Designed in the UK
- Handmade to order, so please allow 8 - 10 weeks for delivery
- All wooden items can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and dried immediately.
- If applicable, stainless steel components can be cleaned using a non-abrasive cleaner.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.