The elegant, Undulate TV media cabinet has gentle sloping curves on both sides, making it ideal for curved TVs up to 85". This impressive home theatre unit has effortlessly flowing contours from the open shelves to the deeper curves on either side and offers both practical storage with an expertly constructed entertainment cabinet.
The Undulate 2000 home theatre unit has a large platform area of 198 cm in width with adjustable smoked glass shelves and concealed doors offering ample storage space.
The inner glass shelves are adjustable and can be set 32 mm up and 32 mm down from the original position shown.
A compact, sleek media unit uses a clever design for practical benefits. Each media unit is hand-crafted into shape, the design offers ample space for a soundbar, media players, games consoles and Hi-Fi equipment. With full cable management, it enables wires to be seamlessly hidden from view, while built-in ventilation guarantees smooth air circulation around the technical equipment on the shelves. Free airflow also means an extended life for games and entertainment consoles.
- Handcrafted British Design by a Leading British Designer.
- Natural wood veneer ethically sourced from sustainable forests.
- Available in two natural wood finishes to match oak and walnut decor.
- Ample shelf depth of 37 cm for games and media consoles.
- Width of 198 cm for TVs up to 85."
- Delivered fully built, no self-assembly required.
- The size quoted is a recommendation only. Please measure the full width of the TV, including the pedestal stand to ensure it fits before purchase.
- The maximum load weight is 50 kg
Unit Size: One Size
|Base material||Natural wood veneer|
- All wooden items can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and dried immediately.
- If applicable, stainless steel components can be cleaned using a non-abrasive cleaner.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.