The DNA Single Strand Shelves are one of our most popular pieces. Based on the "strand of life," their dramatic presence makes them a real show-stopper. With a single curved piece of wood holding up shelves that appear to float, they can be placed without any additional decoration, so that you may enjoy their sculptural beauty.
Displayed on their own, or with smaller objects such as books, or candles, these shelves also make an excellent wine rack. This item can also be made with inset glass shelves. Available in 10 different high-quality wood veneer finishes, add your choice for a truly individual design.
With using nature as inspiration, Tom Schneider’s distinctive designs are encouraged by the harmonious shapes frequently offered by the natural beauty of wood. Although every collection is diverse, they all are indicative of the Tom Schneider signature look.
- Handcrafted British Design by a Leading British Designer.
- Natural wood veneer ethically sourced from sustainable forests.
- Available in two natural wood finishes to match oak and walnut decor.
|Base material||Natural wood veneer and Glass (Optional)|
- All wooden items can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and dried immediately.
- If applicable, stainless steel components can be cleaned using a non-abrasive cleaner.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.