The Dakota is a Native American tribe, and they compose two of the three prominent subcultures of the Sioux people. They are typically divided into the Eastern Dakota and Western Dakota tribes. Following on from the natural, colourful beauty of the Sioux culture the sofa exudes a luxury found only in nature.
The designer’s passion for worldwide cultures aroused the desire to create the DAKOTA Sofa. Just like the landscape of the region the sofa is upholstered in soft cotton velvets and featuring a base in matte aged brass, adding a dash of luxury to any decor.
|Seat Height||43 cm|
|Seat Depth||72 cm|
|Arm Height||89 cm|
|Materials||Cotton Velvet and Matte Aged Brass|
|C.O.M.||15.5 mts - Standard Width (Customer's Own Material)|
- All wooden items can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and dried immediately.
- If applicable, stainless steel components can be cleaned using a non-abrasive cleaner.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.