The Crest Desk is a gravity defying wave of wood that has been inspired by the crests of breaking waves, the stunning form of this desk makes it ideal for those looking for a unique space to work or is ideal as a dressing table.
The unique shape means there are no corners to get in the way of your work at hand, while the narrow base means there is no wasted surface space. The perfect blend of function and form.
With using nature as inspiration, Tom Schneider’s distinctive designs are encouraged by the harmonious shapes frequently offered by the natural beauty of wood. Although every collection is diverse, they all are indicative of the Tom Schneider signature look.
- Handcrafted British Design by a Leading British Designer.
- Natural wood veneer ethically sourced from sustainable forests.
- Available in two natural wood finishes to match oak and walnut decor.
|Base material||Natural wood veneer|
- All wooden items can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and dried immediately.
- If applicable, stainless steel components can be cleaned using a non-abrasive cleaner.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.