The Crearte Governor Capitone Office Chair is the epitome of the perfect partner for your home office. There is a place for comfort and style when working from home and it deserves a chair with as much stature as the Crearte Governor Capitone office chair. Featuring adjustable height and tilt functionality the Crearte Governor Capitone office chair brings a new level of comfort and luxury to your workspace. Sumptuously padded sides and seat which is Characterised by the Chesterfield signature tufted quilting this design deserves a place in any office, home or work.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, this impressive piece of furniture is the most elegant expression of sustainability using ethically sourced materials, enabling a balance between nature and luxurious comfort. The attention to detail in this structured yet elegant, classic piece is extraordinary.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, for a uniquely individual design to compliment your style sense and room decor. Team the modern design with any other piece from the TopEco Home collection for a look that expresses a truly individual nature and passion for having a high-quality richness to your home decor and surroundings.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable materials.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.