The Crearte Girona Swivel Chair is a fine example of a chic modern office chair. Featuring well-defined stud work framing a wonderfully sleek silhouette. The swivel chrome or black metal base rests upon five sturdy struts coming from the central pole, each leg strut holding a substantial caster-wheel. Reminiscent of the 1920s French Art Deco style this classic chair has a 360-degree swivel and adjustable seat height. It is ideally placed in a luxury office or hospitality venue.
The Crearte Girona Swivel Chair is designed by Spanish master craftsman, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials that are pushing boundaries in furniture design. Crearte artisans are masters at creating a balance between nature and luxurious comfort where the attention to detail is extraordinary in the art of furniture making.
Add your choice of fine upholstery and metal finish to compliment your style sense and room decor. Team the modern design with any other piece from this contemporary collection for a look that expresses a truly individual nature and passion for having a high-quality richness to your home decor and surroundings.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.