The Crearte Chesterfield Armchair is an exquisite example of a traditional Chesterfield chair that takes excellence into a completely new realm of perfection. The deep, soft cushions and sturdy frame envelops all who rest upon its majesty, transporting you into a deep state of complete relaxation and total paradise. The Crearte Chesterfield Armchair is synonymous with elegant tradition with its signature tufted quilting, enclosed back and superior soft upholstery. The luxurious bulbous backrest, gently curving deep edges and low-level stance add up to an undeniably refined piece of fine furniture.
The Chesterfield armchair is designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials. The team at Crearte are masters at creating a balance between nature and luxurious comfort. The attention to detail is apparent across the entire Crearte Chesterfield range. Crearte continues to champion time-honoured designs but with modern, contemporary twists.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, wood finish and type of foot shape. Team any one of the Chesterfield collection with other pieces from the Crearte range for an ultimately decadent interior. Transform a favourite room to the heart of the home and a true expression of your more sophisticated side.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from generation to generation. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and style. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing expertise in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.