The Crearte Capital Office Chair is the perfect partner for your home office. Create a space of opulent luxury and style with this beautifully appointed office chair. With its comfortable padded seat and high back this chair will support and caress you as you fastidiously go about your business. It has a fully adjustable height option and tilt functionality and will bring a new level of eco-luxury to your home workspace or office.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials.
The attention to detail in the Crearte's signature range of classic furniture pieces give a modern twist on a traditional classic. The artisans at Crearte bring extraordinary grace and exquisite flair to their fine furniture making, rarely seen in the industry today. Each piece they create is exceptional.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, and feet finishes and type of backing to create a uniquely individual design to help compliment your home office environment.
Team the design element of the Crearte collection with other pieces from the same range and choose baroque style mirrors and marble tables for an ultimately decadent interior. Transform a favourite room to the heart of the home and a true expression of your more sophisticated side.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.