The Special Edition Bono Stool was inspired to give the perfect seat at the breakfast bar, featuring a deeply padded luscious seat and backrest the special edition Bono Stool is sure to impress. With a unique design, the swivel base is finished in brushed or polished metals. The stand having a circular foot-rest midway down the stem for a sleek silhouette and comfort. Designed to fit into a modern, minimalist decor, the Bono Stool offers a contemporary designer look. A perfect solution when you require a high bar stool and ideal for higher work surface heights, it's as comfortable as a chair and a useful addition to any room.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials. The attention to detail in the Contemporain range of contemporary furniture is extraordinary and exquisitely unique in the art of fine furniture making.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, metal, piping or nail finishes to compliment your style sense and room decor. Team the modern design with any other piece from this contemporary collection for a look that expresses a truly individual nature and passion for having a high-quality richness to your home decor and surroundings.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable materials.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs, each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.