The Contemporain Kel Bar Stool has a generous and comfortable seat and a modern contemporary feel. With impeccable proportions and exceptional standard of artistry, this stunning bar stool is comfortable at any breakfast bar, home bar or hospitality venue alike. The elegant sloped back and long solid wood legs make the Kel bar stool a decadent statement of eco-luxury rarely seen in the furniture industry.
The Kel collection of chairs and stools are designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials. The attention to detail in the Contemporain range of classic furniture pieces is extraordinary and exquisitely unique in the art of fine furniture making.
Add your choice of fine upholstery and wood finish to compliment your style sense and room decor. Team the modern design with any other piece from the Contemporain collection for a look that expresses a truly individual nature and passion for having a high-quality richness to your home or hospitality decor and surroundings.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.