The Contemporain Gordon Arm Chair is reminiscent of designs from the Art Déco period. Inspiring the Gordon Armchair by the lavish character of chairs from hotel lobbies of the Great Gatsby era from the 1920s, this chair encapsulates the best of those designs. Scalloped detailing features on the backrest and arms, the Gordon Arm Chair is a wonderful nod to much simpler times.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman and using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials are pushing boundaries of furniture design and are masters at creating a balance between nature and luxurious comfort.
A design that focuses on enhancing any creative décor, with the use of clean lines and subtle curves this chair showcases the handcrafted natural flows of the material and has a sleek spirit, unique to this style of furniture.
Team the structured design element of this design with other pieces from the same range and choose baroque style mirrors and marble tables for an ultimately decadent interior. Transform a favourite room to the heart of the home and a true expression of your more sophisticated side.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable materials.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs; each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.