TopEco Home Refund & Returns Policy
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Returning your product because you changed your mind
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and packaging) with proof of purchase within 35 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
If you wish to return goods with a value of over £500 we will arrange collection. Please do not use your own choice of post or courier service. Most of the TopEco Home range requires a two-person white-glove service to transport.
Please be aware that we will only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours of purchase are subject to a £20 administration fee, whether or not your order has been shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping charges.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
The TopEco Home customer service team will endeavour to assist you at all stages of the returns process.
Returning a faulty item
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Please disable any security features and remove your personal data.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Products that can not be returned
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Goods you received over 35 days ago
- Goods that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Goods without original packaging or labels
- Goods or packaging in poor condition
- Goods that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Gift Cards
- Perishable goods that contain food products (eg. Hampers) or which have an expiry date
- Live plants and trees (including live Christmas trees)
- Computer software that has been opened or redeemed
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Mattresses (unless indicated in a supplier promotion)
- Toilet seats and brushes
- Sanitary furniture such as comodos
Please note that if you return goods which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation in the unlikely event that you wish to return your item.
Refund & Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
- the product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user.
Unless faulty, this must be within 35 days of purchase
- We're unable to accept returns at TopEco Home Head Office in Poole, Dorset
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or order confirmation we'll refund the original method you’ve used to purchase. For Gift Cards, we’ll refund to online credit.
- We’re unable to refund or exchange goods made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order within 14 days. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.