Supersoft Bamboo Throws/BlanketRegular price £70.00
An affordable luxury home decor accessory to add to your new babies nursery. Measuring 240 x 180 cm, our cosy & warm blanket is the ideal addition to your newborn's cot, a perfect luxury home decor accessory.
Available in a choice of Sage and Pebble, these large throws are incredibly versatile. They can be folded or laid out and offer an extra layer of warmth to beds on cooler nights.
Perfect for use in your babies' nursery, lounge or conservatory, they are the ideal companion on chilly evenings. Sitting outdoors, wrap them around you to keep the chill at bay.
Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, preventing dust and bed mites from living on it, providing a surface that will significantly benefit those suffering from skin allergies, eczema and asthma.
The bamboo used to manufacture our range of products is organically grown, is totally sustainable, is fed purely by natural rainfall and requires no pesticides, insecticides or fertilizers. When you use our bedding and accessories, you are helping to create a greener planet.
Among its many natural health benefits, bamboo naturally inhibits bacterial growth, which in turn eliminates damp or musty odours and mould growth which are the result of antimicrobial activity. Bamboo repels dust (bed) mites and in addition to its antibacterial properties, it is also antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and anti-static.
As with all of our 100% bamboo products the raw material is grown and produced to OKEO-TEX Standard 100, an independent testing and certification system for textiles raw, intermediate and end product at all stages of production.
All raw materials used in our bedding collection are organically grown without the use of fertilizers, pesticides & insecticides and meet the OKEO-TEX Standard 100 product class.
Caring for your bamboo is very important to achieve the long life expectancy these products can offer.
Duvet covers, blankets, sheets & pillows cases
- Use a non-biological detergent that does not contain optical brighteners, bleaching agents or enzymes.
- Do not use fabric conditioner. There is no need and it can reduce the breathability and absorbency.
- Cold or cool wash at a maximum of 30 deg C on a gentle cycle.
- Close duvet cover zips before washing.
- If washed at high temperatures shrinkage will occur.
- With modern detergents there is no need to wash at high temperatures, and cool washing saves energy, and money.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use bleach – it is harmful to the environment too.
- Line dry.
- Can be tumble dried or ironed but only on a cool setting.
- If excessive heat during washing or tumble drying is used excessive ‘pilling’ may occur.
- Bamboo, being a 100% natural product, is extremely absorbent and wicks away up to 40% more moisture than cotton does from the skin, therefore it will absorb any face creams or hair products etc. which may result in temporary discolouration which should go when washed.
- Washing at a higher temperature, with the help of a stain remover is recommended in this case.
Fabric pilling is the term for loose strands or balls of fibre that form on a piece of fabric. You’ve probably noticed these little bits of fabric on pillows, rugs, and furniture in your home.
Pilling is a common occurrence in most households. It’s not a fabric defect or fault from the manufacturer.
Your washing machine also causes friction. This is why you’ll see fabric pills on towels, t-shirts, and sweaters as well as your bedding.
Pilling is completely normal and will go away once the excess loose fibres are gone. It doesn’t affect the durability or functionality of the fabric.