- OUTDOOR LIVING
- DINING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM
- OUR STORY
- OUTDOOR LIVING
- DINING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM
- OUR STORY
HEPASilent™ Smart Blue Tooth / Wifi Air PurifierRegular price £899.00
HEPASilent™ Blue Tooth Air Purifier effectively filters the air in a 62 m² room every 12.5 minutes, ensuring the air in your surroundings is clean and clear of any harmful particles in your environment.
Quietly filling your room with more clean air, the HEPASilent Ultra™ Air Purification system is our most advanced filtration technology to date. Every component is designed uniquely to provide maximum performance and energy efficiency. This patent-pending technology combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration to remove 99% of bacteria whilst eliminating dust, pollen, dander, mould, VOCs, and odours. HEPASilent Ultra™ delivers 50% more clean air, uses 55% less energy and has a 10% lower noise than traditional HEPA filtration systems.
24/7 removal of viruses and bacteria:
Even when your air purifier is on standby, the patent-pending GermShield™ technology proactively monitors your room and removes⁶ viruses and bacteria on the filters using low air draft and plasma charging.
The unit distributes more clean air to every corner of the room. Unlike other air purifiers that only push clean air to a small part of the room, the patent-pending SpiralAir™ outlets uniquely deliver 360° omnidirectional airflow. Resulting in circulating more clean air to every corner of the room - so you breathe clean air wherever you are.
Air quality LCD:
A premium LCD gives detailed updates on your air quality – concentrations of different sized particles, VOC levels, temperature and humidity. It even tracks your filter usage to let you know in real-time what percentage you have left.
Designed with intelligent features:
- Blueair’s most advanced filter, SmartFilter, is designed to deliver superior performance. One particle filter layer and one active carbon filter layer combine to remove gas, odours, smoke, VOCs, exhaust, smog, and chemicals from the air. Two primary filters, attached at the top, so you can fold them over like a booklet to keep dust and pollutants from escaping when removing the filters. An intelligent RFID chip even tracks the use and notifies you through the Blueair app when it is time to replace it, with a maximum 1 year lifetime.
- Easy to clean pre-filter
- App and voice-enabled for constant control
Alexa Compatible - Change settings, enable AUTO mode, and more from your smartphone via the Blueair app or connect with your Amazon Alexa enabled device for voice control.
Customize Settings: Adjust air purifier settings like child lock, night mode schedule, LED brightness, and more to fit your lifestyle.
There are 4.8 air changes an hour - Completely filters room air at the industry recommended rate of 4.8x an hour to effectively lower particle levels (rooms up to 62 m²).
- Wi-Fi connectivity for remote control
- On/off timer - (via Blueair App)
- Filter replacement indicator
- Speed control options
- Integrated air sensors
- Dimensions(HxWxD) - 855 x 340 x 340 mm
- Energy consumption - 9 - 72 Watts
- Sound level - 27 - 55 dB(A)
- Air outlet -360°
- Air inlet - Side vent
- Recommended filter change - Every 6 – 12 months depending on your environment (your unit will let you know)
- Recommended room size - 62 m2
- Air changes per hour (ACH) - 4.8
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) - Pollen - 735 m³/h (435 cfm)
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) - Dust - >675 m³/h (>400 cfm)
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) - Smoke - 735 m³/h (435 cfm)
- Number of filters- 1
HEPASilent™ technology combines mechanical and electrostatic filtration to provide a higher particle Clean Air Delivery Rate (pCADR) than conventional methods of only using mechanical filtration (at the same rpm on the fan and energy consumption of 18.3W). Based on particle CADR tests according to GB/T18801-2015 standard.
- Testing on the filter media. Deactivation of germs within natural flora (excluding viruses) under average temperature and humidity conditions. Blueair air purifiers have not been tested against Coronavirus, and Blueair does not claim to capture, remove, or kill SARS-CoV-2.
- Based on testing of particle Clean Air Delivery Rate (pCADR according to GB/T18801-2015) in HealthProtect™ 7700 model at the same fan speed, compared to using H13 proper HEPA filtration.
- Based on testing of energy consumption (W) and noise levels (dB, according to ISO 3743) in HealthProtect™ 7700 model with the same particle Clean Air Delivery Rate (pCADR according to GB/T18801-2015), compared to using H13 true HEPA filter in the same unit.
- 24/7 protection refers to the key function of GermShield™ technology, which is activated when the unit is in standby mode. The purifying unit has been tested on Staphylococcus Albus and MS2 bacteriophage.
- Deactivation of bacteria (Staphylococcus Albus) and virus (MS2 bacteriophage).
- Based on the recommended room size of 62 m² (674 ft²).
- Clean air ETA feature can only be enjoyed with the Blueair app.
HEATSCOPE® White Zigbee Motion SensorRegular price £30.00
This ZigBee Motion Sensor is an extra-handy smart device that can be placed anywhere in your home or commercial space to detect motion and trigger actions. For the home you can set a trigger to turn the HEATSCOPE® appliance OFF if no motion is detected for a specified time. For restaurants you can trigger a bank of HEATSCOPE® heaters (or series of appliances) to switch ON if motion is detected at a zone of tables. This means you can control your heating bills at the same time as delivering comfort and warmth to your visitors and customers and not be wasteful with energy.
All-In-One Handheld Rotor Current Meter RCM 12 Environmental VOC, Particulate Matter, Humidity & Formaldehyde DetectorRegular price £384.00
All-In-One Handheld Rotor Current Meter RCM 12 Environmental VOC, Particulate Matter, Humidity & Formaldehyde Detector is used for testing many different environmental parameters
TopEco Home has chosen to introduce this detector above all others as it is a true all-rounder. The device takes the quality of your indoor air very seriously from many different sources. The air quality monitor quickly and accurately determines several environmental parameters that are of enormous importance for well-being and your personal ability to concentrate on any given task.
Yes, that's right! Toxic gases in your home and cause slowness of mind and have dangerous effects on your health with some particle matter leading to cancer and severe breathing problems such as asthma and bronchial infections.
The All-In-One Handheld Rotor Current Meter RCM 12 monitors air quality to a very high standard enabling an effective and uncomplicated measurement of CO2, fine dust, temperature, formaldehyde and relative humidity in your environment, making it easy to detect dangerous VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) in your home or workplace.
Colour Rating Scale
In order to control the air quality in the closed rooms under control, the manufacturer has equipped the air quality monitor with the colour rating scale. This scale serves as an indicator and simplifies the user's orientation: as soon as a limit value is exceeded, this is shown in colour on the display.
In addition, if desired, in case of potential danger, the air quality monitor also makes an acoustic signal. This makes it an ideal application for the blind or for those with eye-sight difficulties, such as the elderly. The acoustic function is also good if you are busy or working and can't keep monitoring the face of the device.
Fine Dust Distinction
The air quality monitor makes it possible to effectively detect the fine dust load. Here, a distinction is made between fine dust particles with a maximum diameter of up to 10 μm (PM10) and fine dust particles with a diameter of up to 2.5 μm (PM2.5).
In addition, the air quality monitor precisely indicates the formaldehyde concentration of the room's air. It quickly checks the formaldehyde (HCHO) level in your workplace, office, home, laboratory or on your production site. This formaldehyde meter is also frequently used by HVAC technicians as its audible and visual alarm functions alert you when action is required.
Carbon Dioxide Metering
For measuring carbon dioxide, the meter has a wide measuring range from 0 to 9,999 ppm. The manufacturer has also equipped the air quality monitor with large memory for 5000 measuring groups as well as a practical date and time display.
In addition, it provides reliable information about the temperature (-20 ° C ... +70 ° C) and humidity (0 ... 100% RH).
- Formaldehyde measuring range: 0.00 ... 5.00 mg/m³
- CO2 measuring range: 0 ... 9999 ppm
|Measuring range fine dust||PM2.5 / PM10|
|Measuring range particle measurement||0 ... 2000 µg/m³|
|Resolution particle measurement||1 µg/m³|
|Measuring range CO2||0 ... 9999 ppm|
|Accuracy CO2||±5% of measured value or ±75 ppm|
|Resolution CO2||1 ppm|
|Measuring range formaldehyde||0.00 ... 5.00 mg/m³|
|Accuracy formaldehyde||±5% of the measured value|
|Resolution formaldehyde||0.01 mg/m³|
|Measuring range humidity||0 ... 100% r.H.|
|Accuracy humidity||±3.5% r.H. (at 20 ... 80% r.H.)
± 5% r.H. (at 0 ... 20% r.H. / 80 ... 100% r.H)
|Resolution humidity||0.1% r.H.%|
|Measuring range temperature||-20 ... 70°C / -4 ... 158°F|
|Accuracy temperature||±2°C / 3.6°F|
|Resolution temperature||0.1°C / 0.18°F|
|Sound sensor||Wake up function to APO|
|Power supply||2400-mAh, rechargeable battery|
|Battery life||Continuous measurement for up to 5 hours|
|Charging||Via USB 5V / 1 A|
|Charging time||2 hours (when switched off)|
|Automatic sleep mode||Adjustable if necessary|
|Display||3" TFT LCD Display, 240 x 400 pixel|
|Data storage||5000 measurement groups|
|Operating temperature||0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F|
|Storage temperature||-10 ... 60°C / 14 ... 140°F|
|Dimensions||85 x 75 x 155 mm / 3.3 x 2.9 x 6.1 in|
|Weight||360 - 454 gms|
Delivery time: 1-2 working days
1 x Thermometer PCE-RCM 12
1 x USB cable
1 x Battery pack
1 x Charging adapter
1 x User manual