Contemporain Ascot PouffeRegular price £880.00
The Contemporain Ascot Pouffe complements the Contemporain Ascot sofa, the Ascot sofabed and the Ascot armchair. The Ascot pouffe and footstool is simple in design yet distinctive in form and character. It allows the perfect soft, sumptuous place to put your feet up and relax after a great day.
Versatile and comfortable, with the added advantage of a removable cover, the Ascot footstool and pouffe is an excellent way of changing up your decor. Team the Ascot pouffe and footstool with other pieces from the Ascot range and efficiently accommodate the largest of families.
Designed by Spanish master craftsman at Crearte, using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials. The attention to detail in the Contemporain range of classic furniture pieces is extraordinary and stylishly unique in the art of fine furniture making.
Add your choice of fine upholstery, wood finish and backing to compliment your style sense and room decor. Team the modern design with any other piece from this contemporary collection for a look that expresses a truly individual nature and passion for having a high-quality richness to your home decor and surroundings.
Choose from an extensive choice of material in 111 linen colours and shades. Beautiful colour shades are available in:
- 100% Linen Specials (Martindale: 22,000)
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Cotton Mix (Weight: 532 g/m2 Martindale: 24,000)
- 100% Cotton (Weight: 406 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- 100% Linen (Weight: 680 g/m2 Martindale: 30,000)
- Medium Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 769 g/m2 Martindale: 32,000)
- Heavy Weight 100% Linen (Weight: 850 g/m2 Martindale: 60,000)
- Expertly crafted using ethically sourced sustainable wood.
- Individually hand made in Spain using traditional methods.
- Demonstrating 50 years of extensive experience in fine furniture making.
About the Craftsman:
Founded in the 1970s, Crearte has a long history of trade based on values and expertise passed from down the generations. Lovingly developed to meet the expectations of a family's changing needs, each collection oozes with character and personality. Every perfectly crafted range reveals long-standing experience in furniture design and unique knowledge in interior design aesthetics.
- This item is made by our manufacturer as per your order.
- Please allow 6 - 10 weeks.
- We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
- We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with the production of your order.
*Please note this does not include the delivery time to you. With all made to order furniture we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once you have placed your order.
*UK Delivery is free for most mainland postcodes and is capped when buying multiple items. *Remote UK postcodes, EU, US, AUS and CA, correct delivery cost are shown in the basket once the shipping address is entered.